Dynamic Websites / Content Management Systems
Starting at $599
Do you have a website that you want to manage yourself but don't want to spend a lot of time and resources managing it in the long run? A Content Management System (CMS) might be for you! A CMS is a program that allows non-technical people to easily and quickly update their website content, which is otherwise done by your web designer. By using a CMS, you can save time and money maintaining the site yourself, and you get a web site that’s always fresh!
Your website content is available online for you to edit at any time. There's no complicated software to install because you use your web browser to login to a control panel and make updates. A CMS helps you build a solid web strategy since your website is easy to update.
The most popular Content Management System I use for my clients is Joomla, although there are quite a few other programs available that I can implement into your site. Which program I recommend and use will depend on what you would like in your website.
- CMS Website (Content Management System)
- Can be expandable to as big as you want
- Add new pages yourself, at any time, without paying extra and without any professional help.
- Manage your website, yourself - No design knowledge required for maintaining your website
- Customer contact form - get leads/feedback from website in your email.
- Allows visitors to search the content of your website with a user friendly search feature.
- Unlimited linking to your social networking websites such as Facebook and Twitter.
- Submission of the web site to the top search engines to ensure search capabilities.
- 6 month warranty which includes minor changes to the website content.
Just a few of the additional available modules available for your CMS site are:
- Bookmarks Module - This module is included with the Custom Web Design service above. It is designed for making a links page, which provides a list of hyperlinks to other Web sites. The links can be grouped by different categories and sorted by name or place in list.
- Calendar Module - This module allows you to add an event calendar to your website.
- File Download Module - This module allows to set up a download gallery with files sorted by categories. Some basic information like number of downloads and file size are provided.
- Guestbook Module - This free module, included with the Custom Web Design service above, allows you to post guestbook pages on the site that allow users to post their comments. You can either manually approve comments (recommended) or have them automatically approved. The guestbook forms include features to combat spam.
- Photo Gallery Module - Pictures can be uploaded from the backend of the module. Allows easy handling of albums. Thumbnails are generated automatically. Includes initial entry of ten (10) photos.
- Poll Module - Module allows for simple polls to be created and added to your site.
- Sitemap Module - This module, included free with the Custom Web Site Design service above, allows you to easily create a sitemap. You can even work with additional layout settings for the sitemap.
Before you opt for this type of site you need to consider how often your site needs updating and if you will have the time to do it yourself. Often, my clients opt for this function and then end up having me make the updates because they are too busy managing their business.
SEE MY WORK
Check out a few of the websites from my work that showcase my experience, abilities and talent.
By combining your goals and my design experience, I can create a modern, clean and visually remarkable website, all with functionality in mind.
REQUEST A QUOTE
Get your no-obligation detailed estimate of what it would cost for me to design your website.
Not sure about the type of site or what you want for functions? Use my online contact form or call me toll-free at 877-640-4876.